Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Annual Pass to Crazyland

Ok i'm a little early with this post, but that's ok...

10 years ago I married my best friend. 10 years ago George decided it was a good idea to marry "the crazy chic". I can't even believe that it has been 10 years, but WOW what a journey we have taken. In your wedding vows they say For Better, or Worse, In Richer and Poorer, In sickness and in health... YUP pretty sure we have hit ALL those. We have definitely had hurdles to overcome~For better or worse. We have run our credit WAY up and Paid it off~ In Richer and Poorer. And Battled Cancer ~ in sickness and in health! All of our vows have been put to the test over the last 10 years... I'm just glad neither one of us killed each other~ Till death do us part! J/K ! We have had a journey that's for sure. We have had LOTS of fun and LOTS of heartbreak/heartache but we are here, together, standing strong to take on the next 10 years!

We celebrated early with an amazing dinner at Seasons 52 followed by a movie (Pirates of the Caribbean~ On Stranger Tide) with friends. I thought I would share some of the photos and then Brag about our amazing kid!

The Beautiful flowers George bought for me. I LOVE this picture

All smiles for a wonderful night

I can't wait to see wait the next 10 years have in store for us. One thing is for sure, it will be filled with laughs, love, fun, and maybe a surprise or two!!!



And now time to Brag. Wade graduated from Pre-K yesterday. WOW, in the land of "where did the time go" Wade is 5 years old and heading to Kindergarten. I can not believe how fast he is growing up. My little man is not so little anymore! We are SO proud of him and his accomplishments. Wade's such an amazing little guy. Yes he has his temper tantrums, yes he fights with us and drives us crazy sometimes but he's an awesome kid.









You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"




1 comment: